Thursday, July 10, 2008

Roadtrip: Madrid!


One of the best places to shop in Madrid are the streets Piamonte and Almirante. I'd say it's very similar to NYC's Nolita. A lot of new shops have popped up here, including a new Castaner boutique.


Proxima Parada at Piamonte 25. Stocks amazing party frocks from Miriam Ocariz, D-Due, Ailanto. The owners are so nice and helpful. I've already scouted what I'm planning to pick up...a forties polka dot number or this amazing cream ruched dress with brass grommets.


I had to have these black wicker and satin wedges. I feel a foot taller and I love the 40's look of them.


A small pre-lunch snack in Barrio Salamanca after much walking around. Mallorca is Spain's answer to our Dean & Deluca. It stays open the whole day and you can devour small sandwiches like these with a cold cana (beer).


Checked out JOCOMOMOLA where we scored an awesome chartreuse bikini@


href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhCqUVq7b7exIl9EI8rZhVUQJRxN5bflvxM_IEws9uf13yVSo_q_AEQIkzYS-fIsJx2WOshJZ31Fx5vSh8qsVvAxGtMe6qABdT3vH5hHgGJRXsDQDmqK05BHaLN4Iqpwp9LIG8SNvwAezE/s1600-h/licorlandia.png">
Old School Liquor Shop - LICORILANDIA

No comments: