Wednesday, February 20, 2008

5 Reasons Y Yelle Rules



1. She wore a gold hoodie, black wet leggings, and neon green reeboks. Oh yeah, and a PACMAN necklace.
2. She can dance her ass off.
3. Her songs are so catchy. I woke up singing Je Veux Te Voir (which is about short dicks!!) this AM and even really really really hungover, I jumped out of bed and wanted to start dancing again.
4. She rocks that cute swing out sister louise brooke hairdo.
5. Her lyrics are supposed to be crazy. Unfortunately I don't speak French.

Great to see her in such a small venue, which ps was packed with underage raver babies. I felt tall. Apparentely she is huge in France and I have no doubt come next year she will be huge here too. If you missed out this time, you may be able to catch her at HIRO tomorrow.

Photo Credits: Yelle's myspace and Self Titled Mag.

No comments: