Friday, June 20, 2008

It's Friday and I'm really hungover


But wait! Let me tell you... I read yesterday (prior to my debauchery) that Chocolate Milk is a good hangover cure and what do you know.... I'm standing on two and ready to peep out the Opening Ceremony Sale. Apparentely, the goods are on sale, up to 75%. It may already be too late (doors opened at 11am) but I feel like I still need to wait until I've had some tacos from La Esquina. I'm just taking additional precautions.

Other big Sample Sales going on today: APC (Soho). Expect some madness, it might not be worth it.

As for last night....as expected, the VICE party was out of control and packed to the gills. I thought it was pretty fun and there was definitely lots of eye candy. We even saw Studio 54's Steven Rubell getting his party on. And in fact Santo's Party House reminds me a bit of a late 80's/early 90's Studio 54....

One Note: NOKIA sponsored the event and the pics the camera phone takes suck. I was kinda surprised. But hey, we weren't really there for the phones, were we?

No comments: