Monday, March 10, 2008

Calling all Shoe Lovers - Louboutin is having an exhibit at FIT



FIT had devoted a solo exhibition to Christian Louboutin from March 13-April19, 2008
The exhibit is called "Sole Desire: The Shoes of Christian Louboutin," which will examine the career of the influential 44-year-old designer, will be on view at The Museum at FIT





Times: Tues - Fri Noon - 8pm , Saturday 10am - 5pm. Closed Sundays, Mondays, and legal holidays. Admission to the exhibitions is free.



Location: Seventh Avenue at 27 Street. New York City 10001-5992. The museum can be reached by subway: 1, 9, C, E, F, V, N, or R, and by bus: M10.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

lola and maria said...

that mondrian platform is genious! maybe they can let me borrow them out for an hour....I promise to bring them back.