Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Cheap Mondays


Okay, I'll admit, I was skeptical. Until I decided to just go for it. It was my hubby's bday Sunday and I decided he would be the guinea pig. And guess what, everything you've heard....It's true. Örjan Andersson, the designer of the the Cheap Monday Brand, has managed to find a way to make premium denim cheap. The shop owner noticed that there was a lack of brands providing quality denim at a reasonable price. The trick for keeping them low? The slim fitting jeans, bearing an almost cartoonic skeleton logo come unwashed so they save on costs for washing....and why not? Pay 1.50 to wash your new favorite jeans and you are saving over $100. It almost excuses you buying them in every color! Cheap Monday Jeans for boys are available at one of our favorite boy stores, Odin. $65 a pair.

No comments: