Monday, February 2, 2009

Someone call a doctor....



doc marten that is! I've recently become obsessed with docs again. I used to own a pair of knee high patent leather ones in HS that I adored pairing with striped leggings and petty coats (ha ha).

I've decided to skip the petty coat but perhaps rock a new pair with a cute jumper or rolled up jeans...After long contemplation on the official doc marten website I opted on the nu style patent biancas (with a sleek, less chunky heel) and a pair of funky bonnies- white ones with the little flap and speed-lace eyelet holes.

Unlike most trips to the doctor, the goods were priced well ($110-$120) That is unless you go get designer and get with the special ones designed by Yohji Yamamoto $970)

2 comments:

christyzee said...

LOL!! I'm a doc addict as well. I love the sandals! I haven't tried the boots though, but imagine I would love them as well. Thanks for sharing!
Blessings...

Global Future said...

Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures. Wow...

I like your blog.

Let's join stop global warming campaign. Please visit:

http://globalgreenview.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Save our planet today.